Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Excellent Quality Jewellery

Lindsay Makes fantatic jewellery and her Sea Swimming Pendant was the perfect gift for my Wife's... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2021
Stovieneil
Definitely one of the absolute highlights of my stay in Thurso!

What an opportunity! I have long hoped to do something like this, and to participate in it on... read more

Reviewed 30 August 2021
Sightsee76886

All reviews jewellery workshop worth a visit ring ideas pendant skilled skills
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2018

I booked to go on a beginners' jewellery workshop with my mum. We learned some basic techniques and were able to use our own designs with Lindsey's help and support to make lovely unique pieces! It was a very enjoyable day, Lindsey is knowledgeable, friendly and very patient. We were thrilled with the experience and with the end results. And now we know how much work goes into a hand made piece of jewellery!

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank MuenchenKarin
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you Karen, it was pleasure to have you both and your pendant design was fabulous!

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I booked myself and my husband on a jewellery workshop and we both thoroughly enjoyed it. Fantastic value for money and great to be able to say I made the items myself. I'm going to be going back so I can make some jewellery as gifts. I can't wait!

I also went to an art class with Lindsey. I arrived saying that I couldn't draw a stick man and came away amazedd at the flower I'd painted. I've painted a few pieces since and am impressed with what I've produced.

A great asset to the town. :)

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Dorothy A
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thanks Dorothy! Glad to hear you enjoyed the classes