Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
First class

Another very enjoyable workshop with the skilled and ever-patient Lindsey. She helped me to make a... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Ian C
Definitely worth a visit!

I visited Lindsey's studio yesterday. It is absolutely beautiful- like a calm sanctuary- spacious... read more

Reviewed 14 October 2020
catrionac486
Wormit, United Kingdom

All reviews jewellery workshop beautiful artwork worth a visit techniques pendant talented
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

A group of four of us attended a jewellery workshop and were blown away with what we were able to make. Lindsey is incredibly patient and wants you to make a piece that you will be completely happy with. Being surrounded by Lindsey's beautiful artwork in the studio it's easy to be inspired. Having looked at some of the pieces made previously in the workshops we were a bit nervous that we would find it difficult but Lindsey was so great at breaking down the process for us resulting in us all leaving with beautiful, personal pieces to last a lifetime. I would thoroughly recommend and can't wait to attend another workshop in the future.

Date of experience: October 2019
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Thank you Rachel, it was such lovely day with you and your family!

Reviewed 29 August 2019 via mobile

Every year on holiday I like to have a craft day and to come away with something special to remember my holiday with. This year I booked a jewellery workshop with Lindsey and wow, what a great day. Right from the start I felt welcome and relaxed and as I had a few ideas of the kind of piece I would like to make, Lindsey helped me decide what would be possible in the time we had. She had lots of examples of different effects that could be incorporated into my piece and photos of other things people had made. I decided on a textured bangle with a charm. Every step was expertly demonstrated in easy steps and bit by bit it took shape. I came away with a unique piece which will always remind me of my trip. Would definitely recommend and will be back when I am next in the area. Next years craft day will have to be amazing to beat this.

Date of experience: August 2019
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Thank you so much Berni, I'm so glad you chose me for your crafty day, your bangle turned out great!

Reviewed 12 August 2019

Lindsey is not only exceptionally skilled, but also a real people person. She completely put us at ease and helped us to come up with our designs. Thanks to Lindsey that was the most difficult part of the day, as she made the making of our rings so easy. We were there from 10am to 3.30pm and the day flew in. I can't recommend this workshop enough. We all have amazing pieces and a shared memory to cherish. Thanks Lindsey!!

Date of experience: August 2019
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2019

Thank you so much Allison, really glad you enjoyed your day, look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 August 2019

When my husband bought me a voucher as a birthday present I was delighted but slightly apprehensive as I know nothing about making jewellery. I needn't have worried as Lindsey is very patient, professional and explains everything beautifully. At the end of the day I came away with a gorgeous ring that I know I'll wear constantly.

I highly recommend Lindsey's workshops but if you don't have the time, a visit to her gallery will let you go home with something beautiful from her collection.

Date of experience: August 2019
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2019

Thank you so much, you made a beautiful ring, and thank you for your company, I enjoyed my day with you!

Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

My husband got me a voucher as a birthday present so myself and my daughter went along. I was slightly nervous as didn't know what to expect. It was hands down one of the best things I have ever done. Lindsey is lovely. Made us feel really relaxed. I made a ring with my children's names in the inside and my daughter made a charm bracelet. I would highly recommend it. Would love do to it again. She is a very talented lady. Worth a visit.

Date of experience: October 2018
lindseygallacher, Owner at Lindsey Gallacher, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2019

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day, so many people say they feel nervous before their class so it's great for you to confirm you don't need to be! :)