Can't see what all the moaning on here is all about, I enjoyed the place. A spacious twin-bedded room for myself, comfy bed, good tv and an awesome hot and powerful shower. All the staff were friendly and did an efficient job, food was good and all for £30 a night B&B. What's not to like there? My only gripe? Why no baked beans with the cooked breakfast? That's all nothing else. I'd go back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Thurso, one of the most northerly towns in Mainland Scotland, the Royal Hotel provides a perfect place for business or leisure breaks. There are 103 en-suite rooms, all offering wireless Internet access, Freeview TV and tea and coffee-making facilities. The hotel is close to the beach and guests wishing to visit the exquisite scenery of Orkney can take a short ferry journey to this captivating island. Further sightseeing opportunities can be found at John O’Groats, the Castle of Mey or Old St Peter’s Church. Guests arriving for business purposes can make use of our business centre services and conference rooms, all with Wi-Fi access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Hotel, Caithness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Hotel, Caithness Hotel Thurso
- Royal Hotel Thurso
- Royal Hotel, Caithness Thurso, Scotland