“Home from Home”
Review of Belhaven B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wick
Belhaven B&B
Ranked #10 of 19 Wick B&B and Inns
Lochgelly, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I spent in total 8 days and I cant express enough just how good this B & B is, I travel all over the north of Scotland and without fear of contradiction Belhaven is the best B & B I have had the pleasure of staying at. The double room and your own bathroom was spotless, very clean. The hearty breakfast was just like your mum used to make and the hospitality was second to none, Betty really made you feel welcome and at home, nothing was to much trouble. The 4 stars dont do the Belhaven justice, it should be more. I would have no hesitation in gladly recommeding the Belhaven to any of my family and friends or anyone else who would listen. Thank You Betty, the homemade soup was amazing.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Elgin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Due to my uni course, I needed to find a B&B that I could stay in while on placement. I have stayed here for a total of 7 weeks so far and I could not ask for anything more from a B&B. My room and bathroom was spotless! There was wifi available so i was able to complete my coursework no problem. Betty and her family are very welcoming which makes the stay at this B&B more enjoyable! I can not thank them enough for everything they have done for me while i was here and i would strongly reccomend that if you are coming to Wick, to stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Student562
Scotland
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Sometimes I get sent to out the way places by my work, I look for an affordable but most important a warm welcome and clean tidy accommodation.

The Belhaven ticks all the right boxes.

Before you start off on your journey the following morning, be rest assured of a hearty full breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We stayed here at the start of a cycle touring holiday and it made an excellent start to our trip. This is a lovely, homely and clean B&B. Betty was very helpful, and allowed us to store our bikes securely in doors. The breakfast was very good too, and Betty made a special effort to do a hearty vegan breakfast for me. I would happily recommend Belhaven.

Mark, Sheffield

Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
New Holland
Reviewed 28 July 2012

This place is home from home Betty is a very helpfull lady and I can reccomend this B&B it is 4 star and is worth more. Excellent breakfast and lovely clean room and facilities. Would reccomend this to any one.

Room Tip: A bit out of town but you can be in town in 5 Minutes.