“A wonderful welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Belhaven B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wick
Belhaven B&B
Ranked #10 of 22 Wick B&B and Inns
Bolton UK
“A wonderful welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

A comfortable, clean room, a courtesy tray with a mini-bottle of white wine and endless sweeties, close to the harbour and a fine Indian Restaurant, a splendid breakfast and, last but not least, Mrs Purvis, who could not have been more welcoming, friendly and helpful. Sadly we only stayed one night on our way to Scrabster and Orkney, but we could not recommend this B&B more highly.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Falkirk, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

Was staying just for a night before the airport. Betty couldn't be more accommodating, nice breakfast plenty on offer. Rooms are nice clean bed & hot shower too. WiFi in rooms are a good feature to have.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Lewi88
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

Booked a three night stay for my parents last weekend. They raved about this B&B! Service was first class, food brilliant and room spotless and very,very nice. They said the owners could not do enough for you and that the B&B was far superior to many hotels they have stayed in. A big thanks to the Belhaven for making their stay so pleasant. I would highly recommend them to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Had a one night stay on the 17th May 2013 with my brother and Father. We were up visiting relatives and couldn't have wish for a better place to stop-over. The beds were brill and Betty the host was great with all our needs. Breakfast was also great and set us up for the long journey home to crosshouse ayrshire. Thanks again for our plesant stay. Donald Watson.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Watty7575
Lochgelly, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

I spent in total 8 days and I cant express enough just how good this B & B is, I travel all over the north of Scotland and without fear of contradiction Belhaven is the best B & B I have had the pleasure of staying at. The double room and your own bathroom was spotless, very clean. The hearty breakfast was just like your mum used to make and the hospitality was second to none, Betty really made you feel welcome and at home, nothing was to much trouble. The 4 stars dont do the Belhaven justice, it should be more. I would have no hesitation in gladly recommeding the Belhaven to any of my family and friends or anyone else who would listen. Thank You Betty, the homemade soup was amazing.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Elgin, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

Due to my uni course, I needed to find a B&B that I could stay in while on placement. I have stayed here for a total of 7 weeks so far and I could not ask for anything more from a B&B. My room and bathroom was spotless! There was wifi available so i was able to complete my coursework no problem. Betty and her family are very welcoming which makes the stay at this B&B more enjoyable! I can not thank them enough for everything they have done for me while i was here and i would strongly reccomend that if you are coming to Wick, to stay here.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Student562
Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

Sometimes I get sent to out the way places by my work, I look for an affordable but most important a warm welcome and clean tidy accommodation.

The Belhaven ticks all the right boxes.

Before you start off on your journey the following morning, be rest assured of a hearty full breakfast.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled on business