“1000miles 3peak challenge”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wick
Seaview Guest House
Ranked #2 of 19 Wick B&B and Inns
Kemnay, United Kingdom
“1000miles 3peak challenge”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Well I new we get a friendly welcome after speaking to June on the phone. Very hospitable nothing to much bother even had to accommodate an extra body for the surprise visit of for the guys finishing their mammoth task. June you are a star,(there's not many of us left lol) can't complain about anything everywhere was clean and breakfast just set me up for the long run back to Aberdeenshire. Would definitely recommend this establishment and if it is fully booked I know from first hand experience June will try her best to get you sorted. Good on you June I appreciate all the help you gave me. From Graham (1).

Room Tip: My room was number 3 although I didn't get a view over the harbour it saved me hearing the seagu...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Scotland
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Well this place has certainly changed my mind regarding B&B's. I have stayed in a few in Aberdeen area which are mainly for offshore workers and to be honest were dumps. I knew this one would be totally different after I read the reviews. The wonderful owner June is great she picked me up off my bus and even delivered me to the airport the next morning even though I said i would get a taxi she was having none of it.... i also left my phone charger in my room and she drove back upto the airport to give it back...how many would do this? I can see why it is the #1 in Wick and deservedly so.
The room was the family room on the page that i was given overlooking the harbour lovely views, it was large with a double bed very comfy i must ad and bunk beds . the toilet and shower were well equiped with all the shower gel you could need. The room also had hand cream if you were that way inclined..lol everything spotless and not a thing out of place . Even some sweets to eat as well. i didnt have breakfast and never used the lounge but if what i did see and use were anything to go by they would all have been first class. I tried to book for 6 weeks time but it was fully booked :( .
thanks June for a great stay and hope to stay there again if I can get a room..lol
p.s Clicked on pool and gym by mistake so had to give them 5 stars

Room Tip: Room 2 has great view of harbour
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank pgm6969
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had the warmest and friendliest 'Newcastle' welcome from the lovely June at the Seaview Guest House, rooms are all clean and comfy. Really enjoyed blethering away with such a friendly host. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Three of us visited Wick to visit a friend who had just moved there. Found the Seaview by complete chance whilst looking online and was impressed with the previous reviews.

We arrived around 1900 and were given a warm and friendly welcome by June who showed us our rooms, all of which were clean and super comfortable.

Breakfast in the morning was delicious, Really can't fault our stay and will be back on our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Hey there, just wanted to stop in and say that my wife and I visited Wick Scotland recently and stayed with June at her Seaview Guest House for a few nights and had a wonderful time. Where to begin? Its been a goal of mine to get to Wick for many years (All the way from Manitoba, Canada) As my Great-Great Grandparents moved from there to Canada in the early 1880's - I always wanted to see the town and surrounding areas for myself. The room was very, very nice and June was so accommodating. Every morning we were treated to the full Scottish breakfast (we traveled Scotland for another week and were hard pressed to find it done better!!) and anything we needed June made sure to help us. We wanted to go visit John O'Groats, Dunnet Head and Watten but weren't sure how we were going to get to all three places in the short time we had in Wick, we asked June for advice and she offered to take us both around for the entire day for £20! It was incredible, she took us all over the North Shore and showed us all the sights, the things we never would have seen without her help, all the while giving us a brief history of the area and its sights. Anyhow, we really loved our time there in Wick and can't wait to come back (which we most certainly will) Of all the options we looked at in Wick, I know we made the right choice and had luck on our side when we found June and the Seaview B&B. June I hope you'll see this, thanks so much for making our time in the North so enjoyable and memorable, you're one of a kind! T & D Ross

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Alness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 May 2014

A warm, friendly and fantastic place to stay. Congratulations on your excellence award from trip advisor you certainly deserve it. Nothing was too much trouble and you are a landlady second to none. An absolute wonderful 2 night break in such a beautiful B&B. Thank you June for making us feel so welcome and at home.

Room Tip: All three rooms are of a high quality.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Fife
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Just returned from a 2 night stay at this very welcoming guest house. June really does love her job and takes care of her guests as if they are part of her family. Room was spacious, breakfast was excellent, she even offered to pick us up at the station but we declined as we could walk quite easily. She did return us to the station as we had an early train to catch. She is full of information on anything g that was asked. She recommended the Norseman Hotel for a meal, it was excellent and the next night it was wetherspoons but not as good as the Norseman but then you only get what you pay for. Could not fault anything. Would I return.......definitely if I was in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wick
Norseman Hotel
#3 of 9 in Thurso
Ackergill Tower
Ackergill Tower
#1 of 6 in Wick

Been to Seaview Guest House? Share your experiences!