A wonderful Hotel right on the cliffs Even with the wind and snow gusting .Inside the open fires and true scottish fayre make it homely and warm The newly converted stables make beautiful individual and characterful rooms with their own special edginess Well worth a stay off the main track of tourist venues
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly above its own private beach, at the northernmost tip of Scotland, this is one of the most atmospheric, iconic and legendary Venues imaginable. Steeped in over 500 years of fascinating history, bursting with authentic character and showded in mystery and romance, Ackergill Tower is an incomparably dramatic, luxurious and inspiring setting for events that are utterly magical and gloriously memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Ackergill Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ackergill Tower Hotel Wick
- Ackergill Tower Wick, Scotland