I stayed at Ackergill Tower following the sudden death of my sister.
Craig the general manager was so kind and caring and a superb host, we could not have been looked after better at Buckingham Palace! The Daffodil room where we slept was charming and beautiful, with a stunning bed, and view of the ocean.
The breakfast was fantastic, with flavors of the freshest food, and finest ingredients, it was the best Scottish Breakfast that I have ever had.Craig is extremely knowledge about the surrounding area, and his staff are lovely.
The open fires,delicious dinners, the atmosphere, the music, and all the staff make this a very special place.
Ackergill was instrumental in starting the healing process after my loss, and quite honestly it is the very best place I have ever stayed.The very elitist Skibo Castle and the Carnegie Club recommended Ackergill Tower, and it surpassed my expectations in every way. I shall definitely return.. it is truly an experience not to be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly above its own private beach, at the northernmost tip of Scotland, this is one of the most atmospheric, iconic and legendary Venues imaginable. Steeped in over 500 years of fascinating history, bursting with authentic character and showded in mystery and romance, Ackergill Tower is an incomparably dramatic, luxurious and inspiring setting for events that are utterly magical and gloriously memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ackergill Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ackergill Tower Hotel Wick
- Ackergill Tower Wick, Scotland