If you are looking for a magical experience that delivers incredible service and experiences that are truly magical then Ackergill Tower should be your destination. We hosted a group of 50 Canadians at Ackergill in June and all of them had the most amazing time - guests did everything from fly fishing, clay pigeon shooting, archery, rib rides, hiking to castle ruins, bonfire on the beach and one of the highlights was the imperial dinner complete with a pipe band from Wick and piping in the haggis with all the men dressed in full kilt attire! I can't say enough about the GM, Craig and his amazing team who do not stop at anything to ensure your experience is nothing short of exceptional. If you go to the Highlands of Scotland it is the only place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly above its own private beach, at the northernmost tip of Scotland, this is one of the most atmospheric, iconic and legendary Venues imaginable. Steeped in over 500 years of fascinating history, bursting with authentic character and showded in mystery and romance, Ackergill Tower is an incomparably dramatic, luxurious and inspiring setting for events that are utterly magical and gloriously memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ackergill Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ackergill Tower Hotel Wick
- Ackergill Tower Wick, Scotland