Last October, having booked online the day before, we arrived at about 4.00pm. There were no other guests at the hotel &, when I opened the door to the office, the staff appeared surprised to see me. They were not expecting anyone & there were no other guests staying at the hotel. They were closing the hotel for the night. Anyhow they were very helpful & friendly and gave us a room & apologised that they were unable to serve us dinner. They recommended a restaurant in Wick. They provided various items for us to self cater our breakfast. Despite the strange feeling of being the only customers we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing proudly above its own private beach, at the northernmost tip of Scotland, this is one of the most atmospheric, iconic and legendary Venues imaginable. Steeped in over 500 years of fascinating history, bursting with authentic character and showded in mystery and romance, Ackergill Tower is an incomparably dramatic, luxurious and inspiring setting for events that are utterly magical and gloriously memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ackergill Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ackergill Tower Hotel Wick
- Ackergill Tower Wick, Scotland