Great hosts and rooms & breakfasts to match. When the taxi dropped us off we thought we were way out of town - we were wrong as the town centre and castle & river were all a short walk away. The en-suite room had everything you could want (inc wifi) - if you're on the large side perhaps you'd be advised to ask for a room with a big bathroom. I've given the "value" a 4 but Inverness is an expensive place to stay so for an Inverness b&b it could be a 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland