We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 days in Inverness. Robert is like the Scottish friend you wish you had and Ruth makes you feel at home. Their Jack Russell Terrier Milo alos adopted us, probably having nothing to do with the scones and cookies we gave him to eat! When Robert learned I wanted to try different beers and ales, he bought me a bottle of a banana bread beer that was tasty and interesting. It literally took 5 minutes to walk to the center of town, so the location is excellent as well. Wish we could have brought them home with us, but alas, they would not fit in the suitcase.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms and getaroom.com so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland