We stayed four nights at Rossmount on our tour round Scotland and felt at home from the word go. Brilliant greeting from Robert and Ruth. Fabulously clean rooms, well stocked with everything we needed. Great breakfasts, more than enough. Robert was very helpful suggesting places to see. Great location minutes away from the town but also very quiet at night. Thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland