Stayed 3 nights at this B&B in Inverness. The room (#5, if I remember well) was the largest we had amongst the few hotels and B&Bs we stayed at in Scotland. The bathroom, however, was really tiny, the tiniest... Room was clean, bed was comfortable, TV too small. Great location, at a about 5-10 minutes walking distance from the city centre. Free parking is available on the street in the front of the house or one spot in the back through a back alley. Breakfast was good, not excellent. The host, Robert, was very friendly, helpful and very pleasant to talk to; he gave us a few good recommendations. Wifi was free, but a bit slow at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland