Sometimes you don't know if all the reviews are true, but this turned out to be a great place. From the courtesy car pick up at the train station (or airport) to the lovely room, great breakfast, and super friendly hosts, this was a fabulous B&B. Also it's perfect if you need to be close (5 min. walking distance) to the city center b/c you don't have a car. It's also close to Hootananny's Pub that had great live music.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rossmount is a Victorian stone built townhouse dating from 1870. The house has been recently, sympathetically, refurbished to a high standard by new owners, Robert & Ruth, and retains a wealth of original features.Conveniently situated in the quiet, residential Crown area of Inverness a 5 minute walk from the town centre shops & restaurants, Inverness castle , Eden Court Theatre & both train & bus stations, Rossmount is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Rossmount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rossmount Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Rossmount Guest House Inverness, Scotland