“Uncomplicated and Nice”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Inverness
Castle View Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 232 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed 6 June 2013

As we arrived in Inverness, we parked our car and went searching a B&B that wasn't to expensive but nice. The First accommodation we checked was the castle view Guesthouse right across the ness by the castle. The Host was very polite and we had a good talk to him. He offered us the four people Bedroom at the topfloor wich was exactly what we were looking for. The price was alright and including a very delicious scottish breakfast.
I recommend everybody to stay at the castle view Guesthouse!

Room Tip: WIFI Connection is not that good on the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stefan S

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had excellent stay here with my kids for a concert very good location right on the river excellent service would defo stay again infact tried booking but was fully booked :) john the manager was very nice and very helpful

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank debbie w
Reviewed 19 February 2013

Superb in every way!
Excellent location and very reasonably priced considering where it is.
Very quiet at nights considering its so close to the centre of the city.
Breakfast was outstanding as was the welcoming owner.
Will definately be returning.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2013

We stayed in this guest house for 2 nights only with my husband and mother-in-law. Very family oriented and quiet place with wonderful views over the Castle. Good value for money and the host, I think his name was John is very attentive and he is doing great making and serving breakfast on his own. If you are looking for something convenient, simple but clean and with high quality service, this is the place. Don't forget to visit the Loch Ness and all other attractions.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Vladimira B
Reviewed 20 December 2012

My wife, my adult daughter and I stayed at Castle View for two nights, and we could not have been more pleased with the accomodation.
Our visit to Castle View Guest House was outstanding !
The Castle View Guest House in Inverness was homely, very clean, comfortable and independent. A fantastic value for money.
John Munro made us feel VERY welcome, and he was VERY helpful. A SUPERB HOST !
We had two lovely rooms with good beds, and a fantastic view of Inverness Castle and the River Ness.
Coffee and tea could we make in our rooms. And fresh fruit for free was available near the breakfast room. And a community mini-fridge.
Parking just 100 meters away.
The "full scottish" breakfast was wonderful.
And when we wanted to leave early on the departure-day, John gave us a ”packed lunch” instead of breakfast. And this packed lunch was so ”big”, that we had more than enough food for as well breakfast as lunch !
We recommend Castle View to anyone, and will be sure to stay there the next time we go to Inverness.

:-) from Birthe, Karen and Jens

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jens K
Reviewed 25 November 2012

From the initial contact John was lovely and helpful....he welcomed me like an old friend and when I asked if I could be upgraded to a double room he gave me a choice....This is a lovely old Victorian town house tucked in amongst the other buildings.....the view from the back window at night was like looking into the old town in Edinburgh.

The family room with the en-suite was great after a hard days singing in Inverness. The bed was firm and comfortable and all the bedding, towels etc fresh and clean. The heating was on and very efficient - I actually turned the radiator in my room off.... The en suite shower room was a retro treasure and although the shower wasn't very powerful, it did the job. Breakfast was lovely with a good choice with fruit available too which I always like. John didn't charge me any more for the big family room and was a wonderful host...I will definitely use Castle View again if I need to stay in the town.

On arrival I noticed a funny smell in the entrance hall....but that was the only negative and I am guessing it is something to do with the neighbouring buildings?

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2012

We were back in Inverness after two years and went back to Castle View Guest House. It was just as good as before with good rooms, a very comfortable bed and the best cooked breakfast in Scotland. It has easy to access wifi and is a walk away fom the town centre.

Room Tip: Ask for the super king sized bed.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple