“Friendly, spacious and clean- highly recommended.”

Cedar Villa Guest House
Ranked #110 of 231 Inverness B&B and Inns
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Friendly, spacious and clean- highly recommended.”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed at cedar villa last Friday night and it was brilliant. We were given a really spacious room, a key so we could come and go, and the breakfast was excellent. The location is very central but not noisy and the price was great. I even left my library book behind and it was posted to me! Thank you so much.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank amandajanepaterson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Arrived in Inverness late in the evening, alone, and seeking a bed for the night. I was on my way to my brothers wedding on the west coast. I inquired about a place to stay in a city centre pub and was introduced to one of the customers. He explained that his guest house was closed as his wife was on holiday but, out of kindness, he would put me up anyway. He brought me around the corner to his wonderful house. I stashed my bags and we returned to the pub for a convivial chat.
The next morning I was presented with a massive breakfast, and I agree with all the other contributors regarding the black pudding, it is something to dream of. I was meeting my daughter at the train station at 1.00pm so I had time to kill. My host came with me and gave me a fascinating Insight into Inverness.
That was how I met Frank, and I treasure that meeting. My one regret is that I didn't meet his wife. Generally, The guest house is terrific, very central, wonderful breakfast, and the hosts are warm and welcomin

Barry Pendred (Ireland)

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Barry P
Offenbach, Hessen, Germany
Reviewed 15 June 2013

We've been here for 3 nights... we love this guest house... Frank and Lisa are the best...very nice and friendly and funny ... lovely house... very good breakfast.... for our next trip we will book this guest house again... thx for a very funny weekend

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Denise K
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 May 2013

We stayed only one night, but it is clear this is a fantastic place to stay.

From the moment we arrived the door was opened before we even knocked, to be welcomed in by name. We where made to feel more than welcome with a brief overview of the room and were to find all of the local amenities.

The room was clean, tidy, well presented and exactly as the website had described. Fantastic!
The nights sleep was comfortable, silent and totally piece full.

The mornings full cooked breakfast was served with a smile and such a fantastic and attentive hospitality it is unrivalled!

As we left where where bid fair well with a wave from the door step. And all could be said from the lads was that was an incredible cooked breakfast and the best black pudding they had ever eaten.

The hospitality and friendliness was matched to that of a 5* London hotel.

Could not recommend enough.

3 Thank Guy_C-P
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 May 2013

Well situated and friendly guest house. Stayed here one night in transit. The owner was very helpful.
The room was rather cramped but for one night no problem. Not en suite but toilet across corridor.
Good breakfast.
Ideal for a quick visit to Inverness.

2 Thank Prudol
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I had such a wonderful stay at Cedar the last time I was in Inverness - Lisa & Frank were so kind and helpful, that I have know exactly where to stay for my return visit....and yes...Frank's famous mega breakfasts are definately not to be missed! Looking forward to seeing you again!
Caroline, Belfast

1 Thank Caroline J
Elgin
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Arrived on Saturday evening. Had paid for a room with shared bathroom and was given large en suite which we were very pleased with. Bed very comfy, felt completely at home and was only a 5-10 minute walk from where we had planned to go for the evening. Breakfast was lovely, would definitely recommend and stay here myself again.

• Stayed April 2013