“Great for food”
Review of Corriegarth Hotel

Corriegarth Hotel
Ranked #18 of 35 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We try to find the Restuarant for dinner...Then the nice local person come uo with this place..We realy enjoy the food in every dishes there..Thanks for Advice from Nice local people there.
The service quite nice.The place are lifely.We really recommend this place for Enjoy lovely Meal.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank น้ำหวาน น
There are newer reviews for Corriegarth Hotel

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I’ve stayed in nicer places and worse places, I’ve paid more money and I’ve paid less, hands down The Corriegarth is the best value for money accommodation I have had.

My girlfriend and I stayed for a weekend and marvelled at the warmness of staff and the food was fantastic. The food – in particular the Highland breakfast were very nice and staff were attentive and friendly all night.

Yes the accommodation did leave a little to be desired – a fresh coat of paint on the wardrobe doors is a must, as is a proper power shower. However the bed was made with fresh clean linen and the bottles of Highland Spring were a nice added touch. When we came back to our room at the end of the first day my girlfriend burst into hysterics, they had folded my clothes (including my boxer shorts) and laid them on the bed, according to my girlfriend whoever did that was ‘very brave’!

I would book another stay in The Corriegarth without a second though, the friendly staff, the food and the value for money make this an easy decision.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Checking in at the bar asked my name told to follow the lady shown the room before she disappeard had to ask about food, where breakfast was served, what time and about the wifi. No information pack in the room.
The room it's self very basic with mixed matched furniture, stained cream carpet, dirty rug, not so comfortable bed, slept okay because was tried. Shower room is small just enough room to move around but the shower was good. Breakfast was good with a little choice on offer.
The evening menu is very small but excellent food and the decor is nice you can see it been made over, it's just a shame that they don't do the same upstairs!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Andrew T
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night at the corriegarth on a saturday night. We were give room 3 and we were very dissappointed to find that our bed was not a double but to singles pushed together which kept seperateing through the night while sleeping. The beds were also like sleeping on concrete they were so hard. Apart from the bed the stay was very pleasant we had a lovely girl serveing us at breakfast she also showed us to our room. The breakfast was amazing.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank beeskneea
Reviewed 8 October 2013

The Hotel looks great from the front, the Bar/ restaurant was impressive, all of the staff were very curtious, efficient and helpful, We enjoyed our evening meal there and the breakfast was fantastic too.
The hotel is a sones throw away from the town and the parking is free too, the only downsides are
1/ The mould on the bathroom window and ceiling, there was some mould present on the bedroom window also, but i feel that it was due to the condensation in the room.
2/ The music from the bar was a wee bitty loud for a hotel, but what else to expect, as the room was located directly above the bar area.
3/ The staining on the Bed Valance.

I will stay again at this hotel and I would recommend it to any prospective customers, As it was a pleasant stay overall.

Room Tip: Once the accomodation has been updated, it will be a cracking hotel, I'd visit it!, just for the...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rovpilot
Reviewed 20 September 2013

What a nice friendly hotel,the staff are so nice,,room was fine no complaints on that,price for two £80 breakfast included,and it was suberb,dress made,ask what you wanted no prob..I asked for just egg bacon tomato mushroom,,two eggs two Rasheed of thick bacon plenty mushrooms and tomato..it is only minutes from town center ,car park fair size,,bar was great,found a pint bit dear,£3.50 but it is an hotel,I will certainly go back there,rooms warm in fact whole hotel that I saw is good.

Room Tip: I was in room 1 road outside but traffic did not disturb us. Nice old cast iron fire place
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have had lunch and dinner in this hotel a few times.

I have always had a very pleasant experience and staff are always very helpful and pleasant.

I have never stayed in the rooms but if they are anything like the restaurant and bar area, you won't be disappointed.

Very stylish decor, clean with excellent food at very reasonable prices.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple