Stayed at Highland Apartments for 2 weeks, and the place is faultless. A wonderful experience. Robin and Mandy are the perfect hosts, the rooms are beautiful, light, spotless and very well equipped for self contained stays. The central location is great, apartments and parking very secure, beautiful balconies... etc. etc.
I have read reviews about it being noisy from hotels downstairs.. it really isn't and even if it was then if you book something in the city centre then you just have to deal with that! (double glazed windows stop almost all noise!).
I operate an accommodation business myself, and have learned from how wonderful this place is. I'm very picky and honestly cannot find any fault with this beautiful place!
Highly recommend, and thank the hosts greatly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, Highland Apartments by Manlsey offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Highland Apartments by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments By Mansley Inverness, Scotland