We stayed here back in 2011 which left such a great memory we wanted badly to return. We managed to get a similar room to before, just a floor below. The apartments are really well decorated, loads of space, ample kitchen facilities and the best rain shower! We arrived late after a long day of travel and sightseeing and I called ahead and left a message on the owners mobile. He didn't reply, but when we arrived to collect the keys (after 7pm) we were warmly greeted with the same generosity as last time. He gave us some vouchers and local info. The only annoying thing was the loud street noise at night time. This is totally out of the owners control, but the pub downstairs got pretty rowdy in the late hours. We had to keep the window open as there wasn't any air-conditioning. The room did get pretty stuffy so maybe a portable aircon would be the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, Highland Apartments by Manlsey offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Highland Apartments by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments By Mansley Inverness, Scotland