Had a lovely short break in apartment 104. Well stocked and nice surprise to find milk supplied. Spacious and well fitted flat. Very central and great to look right over the river. Well insulated so little noise from elsewhere. Can thoroughly recommend. Only issue we had was with the roadworks out front. We had difficulty finding how to get there because the advised route was impossible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a riverside location in the city centre, Highland Apartments by Manlsey offer the ultimate in modern luxury and comfort, with lifts (elevators) to all floors, secure private parking and free wi-fi internet access. Top quality furnishings and fittings give a cool contemporary look with an unmatched level of design and workmanship. Most of the apartments have balconies overlooking the town or the river, with Inverness Castle in the background. Stunning views towards Loch Ness to the south and the mountains to the north and west. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Highland Apartments by Mansley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highland Apartments Hotel Inverness
- Highland Apartments By Mansley Inverness, Scotland