I don't agree with previous review. On entering, the reception is like a nightclub and you have to check in at the bar.
The rooms are adequate and big screen TV, however, the only information about restaurant times etc, are on the back of the checking in card, and easy to miss, no info in the room.
There is room service but this finishes at 10.30pm, not even possible to get a sandwich after that time.
There is a self service breakfast, but the morning I was here, the hot breakfast was brought out of the kitchen and was very dry and tasteless, however, there was an excellent selection of cereals, meats/. Cheese and pastries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Penta Hotels Germany GmbH, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland