As a regular user of the Ramada Encore, like others I was curious to see the transformation when it became the Penta hotel. This was a rebrand with attitude! The transformation is incredible, like stepping into an American diner style environment. It is upbeat and exciting.
I organise a monthly lunch and the standard of food is as high as ever. This week Jaime prepared our menu but left it to Shaun to deliver it and he didn't disappoint. The sweet potato soup was very creamy and the sauce on the chicken had just that touch of tang to make it different.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland