I visited this hotel recently on a business trip to Inverness. On arrival, I was looking for the reception, as I was in the bar area, but this was in fact reception too! The staff were very helpful though and explained where my room was, where dinner and breakfast was served and showed me to the lifts. On arrival in my room, it was a Pentaplus room, complete with bathrobe and slippers! The room was very tastefully decorated with a modern twist. I ordered room service (not a lot of choice though) but when the food came it was delicious. The only downside is that due to it being right in the city centre, there is no parking on site, which means you need to park in the nearby multi storey car park (which is reasonably priced) and walk through the bus station ( I wouldn't like to do thison my own though when its dark at night). Overall though, this hotel is well worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland