Everything about this Pentahotels is average except there is no lobby and check-in is at the bar. I found it to be a little overpriced for the quality of the furnishings, service and other minor things, like very average complimentary toiletries. As others have mentioned, the breakfast is quite nice, with a wide selection, an espresso machine and large array of Twinings teas. Location is good.
Other than a good breakfast and a central location, this hotel is quite ordinary and not worth the higher cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Penta Hotels Germany GmbH, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland