The reception area gives a very trendy vibe and has a good selection of drinks (an extra bonus having free pool).
The room was average, the double bed would not have been big enough for two. The bathroom was clean but needed re-tiled. The shower was a bad design as I had to put a towel down to save the water running into the main bedroom. Saying that, the room was big, windows let in plenty fresh air and had a great selection of movies on the TV.
The price of food was extortionate for what was served (approx £13 for a pizza/£11.50 for a sandwich).
I would stay here again, given the handy location and decent room but would not spend any money on food/drink in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland