The hotel was fresh and funky really out of the "box". Staff were great and the room was comfortable. The hotel is located in the heart of the city making it great for links by train. We didn't eat but the menu looked rather satisfactory. We enjoyed the cocktails and the lounge is a great place to relax after a long day. Will definitely be back for more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there's no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity... The onsite restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also enjoy a drink at the bar or relax in the lounge. The modern rooms feature flat-screen TVs with premium movie channels and ensuite bathrooms with shower, hair dryer and free bath amenities. Free and premium Wifi is available. Public parking is possible at a location nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland