I stay her for work and it's the best hotel in our network. If I was visiting Inverness for a holiday I would recommend this hotel as well. I always have an early start and the Chef is in at first light to prepare the BEST breakfast in Scotland. The staff are friendly and there's comfy sofas with a pool table and cosy corners in the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland