I stayed here on Sunday 13th July, stayed in room 503. View from my room was nice, room was very modern and bathroom was lovely with a big walk in shower. I really enjoyed my night in this hotel as it was quiet and not many children were running around as I've found in other hotels. Bedding was clean and fresh, free water, free toiletry bag and free tv and movies! This hotel is in a prime location, East Gate shopping centre 1 minute walk away and dominos pizza across the road! Staff were friendly and helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland