The hotel is located near the railway station and the city center. When you enter the hotel, you will step right in to the bar where you check in, maybe a little odd. The bar area is nice. The room we got was badly cleaned, envelop laying in the armchair, hairband on the side table, fluff of dust on the floor. Bathmat was not provided, we used a handtowel instead, the second day it was taken away and not replaced. Shampoo was finished the second day and we didn't get any new. The room was quite warm. Opening the window meant a lot of noise from the street. Bed was small, about 140-160 cm. We didn't have breakfast since it was very expensive, good options nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From our beautifully central location on Academy Street, pentahotel Inverness is your perfect base for a perfect stay in the capital of the Scottish Highlands. Shops, attractions, historic sites and the knockout northern beauty of our landscape are all here, waiting for you. And of course there’s no escaping the famous Nessie, our rarely spotted but very important local celebrity. You never know, he might be staying with us at the same time as you. Autograph opportunity… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your pentahotel Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Pentahotel Inverness Scotland