“Cinnamon Indian Restaurant : Buffet : Inverness”

Cinnamon Indian Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 286 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Buffet...eat as much as you like......plenty choices of different foods from starters through to sweets and of a good standard/quality. Definately, no complaints from our party of 10+ 1 young girl. 2 persons had not eaten in an Indian Restaurant before and commented after their meal, that they would do so again.......so obviously, `give credit where credit is due` :o)

Date of visit: December 2012
1  Thank GrandadScotland

Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

Went on a saturday afternoon, we had our child with us and they were very accomodating, gave us a table with plenty of room for buggy. Very large portions, enough to give my son some. Good precentation on plate and quiet backround music

1  Thank 2012mrsjames
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I was on a business trip to Inverness and as usual I look for local Indian takeaways to sample - in this case I wish I hadn't bothered. I had the Chicken Pakora to start and it is one of the worst I have tasted - and that is saying something as I have eaten in Indian restaurants from Wick to Southampton. The batter was tasteless and soggy and the sauce - what is it with Indian restaurants North of Stirling with this tasteless yellow sauce - Pakora sauce should be pink or red. I say this sauce was tateless but to be fair it had probably spent to much time in the mop pail. I followed up the Pakora with a Chicken Jalfrieze which with the amont of chicken I had they must be able to get about 100 dishes out of one medium bird. The sauce was mediocre, but I have always found the local supermarket value sauces to be like this. The Naan Bread well - the least said about this big ball of undercooked dough the better. The best part of the meal, apart from when I gave up and put it in the bin (Poor rats), was the two mints I had. Maybe the restaurant chef was having an off day - more likely he was having a day off. Either way I wish I had stopped at KFC.

Date of visit: November 2012
1  Thank Wassel57
Reviewed 3 November 2012

The Sunday night buffett is the best buffett we have ever been to....no cheap rubbishy food which is what we have found at other places. The food here is fantastic and of really good quality. The dishes are refilled before they are really empty and the selection of food is amazing something there for every taste....well worth the money and a must if you happen to be in Inverness on a Sunday! In fact we have been known to visit family in Inverness on a Sunay just so we can eat there!

Date of visit: October 2012
2  Thank Tootleaboot
Reviewed 25 October 2012

Had the best Sunday buffet there. It was so good because you can go up as many times as you like for different curries. Plus it's only for a tenner which was great!

Date of visit: October 2012