Park Guest House
US$293
US$242
US$209
Holiday Inn Express Inverness(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$158
Hotels.com
Heathmount Hotel(Inverness)
US$217
US$196
US$182
Craigmonie Hotel & Leisure Ltd.(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$168
Redcliffe Hotel(Inverness)
US$224
Travelodge Inverness Fairways(Inverness)(Great Value!)
US$98
Travelodge
US$116
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$129
PremierInn.com
All reviewsshared bathroompoached eggs on toastscottish housethe riverb bextra blanketscity centreness walkwarm welcometea and coffee facilitiesnice guesthouseold houseeden court theatresingle bedother guestsovernight stayscottish breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Super friendly owners, great breakfast options, spacious and comfortable rooms, and generally lovely atmosphere!
Completely exceeded my expectations given that the rates were so cheap, and a short picturesque walk into the city centre.
Would absolutely stay again, 10/10!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MhairiMcCall
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Whilst I only stayed one night the owners were happy for me to check in at 22:30 which I was very grateful for. I was greeted by the lady of the house who was very friendly and I was asked to order my breakfast before bed for the following morning and was offered a good selection of hot and cold items.

I stayed in Room 5 which was lovely. The decor may not be modern but this doesn't matter to me in the slightest. The room was very comfortable, the bed sheets were clean and pressed and most importantly, I had a fabulous nights sleep. There was a TV in my room as well as a large wardrobe, dressing table and well stocked tea tray.

In my room was a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet. Although none of the following issues caused me any concern there was a loose tile behind the shower unit, the door was a bit squeaky and the taps were a little tight but these did not detract from my stay and are easy 5 minute fixes.

Breakfast was served within minutes of me arriving in the dining room and was of a high quality. I was served fresh hot tea and toast and was asked if there was anything I wanted in addition to my original order.

Location wise this B & B does not get much better. I walked from Inverness bus station along the beautiful River Ness and was there in about 10-15 minutes or you could take a taxi in 5 minutes. Overall, I would definitely rate my stay very highly. Very friendly and hospitable owners and good, clean, comfortable rooms. The owners definitely take pride in their business and seek to make each guests stay a pleasant one and from the other people I spoke to at breakfast, each and everyone of them were very happy customers.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 5 which is large double room with it's own toilet, sink and shower.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank RachyRach27
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Great and comfortable stay, very hospitable and helpful hosts. I spent there one night only in small, but clean room and equipped room and I was very happy . The bathroom is shared with other guests, but there was no problem with that. It was always clean and free.

Great food and other services too. I can only recommend this place. It is located about 10 mins walk from Inverness city centre.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank MatousHavranek
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Great location - 5 mins from station by taxi AND a wonderful walk into Inverness along the River Ness.

Our family room was very spacious and the double bed extremely comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent. You can request kippers!

People of many nationalities stay there and I am sure they all have the most wonderful introduction to Scottish hospitality at its very best.

Hendry is a splendid owner who does everything he can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If you want to change the breakfast music just ask - he has great taste Bob Dylan, Van Morrison etc as well as the classics.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Park Guest House for 1 night. On arrival, there was no one at the b&b to let us in so we had to sit outside for 20 mins (luckily it wasn't raining). We had an excuse from the owner but not an apology.

The decor in the b&b is very traditional if a little dated. The room was clean and comfy though.

Breakfast was a touch confusing, given that we were asked to order our choice of food when we checked in (i.e. 16 hours prior to eating). Other guests didn't seem to have to do this given they ordered at the breakfast table. We didn't order porridge (and weren't asked to specify what we didn't want) but we were confusingly served porridge anyway. The tea was odd too; even after 15 mins of brewing it appeared grey and tasteless after adding milk. The cooked breakfast was good though and service was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013