This hotel will do if you're left with no place to stay. It's not great, but it's not the worst ever either. It is what it is. A basic hotel. It is overpriced though. And if this hotel were in America it would fail quickly. It is nowhere near as nice as a basic Holiday Inn Express in the US.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome at the comfortable Holiday Inn Express Inverness hotel, 6 miles from Inverness Airport and 1 mile from Inverness city centre. Green surroundings make the modern Holiday Inn Express Inverness a pleasant base for your trip. Relax with homely touches such as free wireless Internet. We're 1 mile from Inverness city centre and close to the A96, with ample complimentary parking. It's a short taxi or bus ride from Inverness Airport to the hotel and you can reach Stirling and Perth via the nearby A9. Invite up to 30 people to seminars in Holiday Inn Express Inverness' meeting room, which overlooks the countryside. Delegates can relax in the breakout space and enjoy a business lunch prepared by our friendly staff. Visit companies in the Inverness Business and Retail Park next door. Enjoy your own snacks in our sociable Great Room and choose from the daily complimentary breakfast buffet which features a continental selection and hot items. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Inverness Hotel Inverness
- Holiday Inn Inverness
- Holiday Inn Express Inverness Scotland