Our first room, number 11, was 3 flights of walking up to a room that had severely slanted ceilings, especially over the bath tub. This room had NO shower, just a tub with hand shower attachment with a very low ceiling above the tub, making it impossible to stand. The staff actually gave me the key to another room where the guest was going to be a late check-in so I could shower (kind of creepy for that guest but perhaps ignorance is bliss). The other room I used for the shower was room 4 and had a lovely view of the river and seemingly much nicer finishes and furnishings. When I woke, I was freezing as apparantly the radiator system was not yet turned on but nobody told me to turn on the cheap electric portable heater that was hiding in the tiny closet. I frankly would have rather stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. Breakfast was also mediocre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenmoriston Town House Inverness is a stylish four star deluxe property on the banks of the River Ness, perfectly located within the heart of the capital of the highlands it provides an impressive contrast to the cities more traditional hotels. Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind and boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with luxury and style and provides an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland's abundance of unique landmarks. The Glenmoriston Town House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Inverness Airport and only ten minutes walk from the city main line station. Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional restaurant. For a memorable culinary experience, visit our chic and stylish Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel's destination Piano Bar offers Scotland's finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Glenmoriston Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town Hotel
- Glenmoriston Town Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town House Inverness, Scotland