Our room looked out over the river and was more than adequate.The highlight of the stay was dinner at their restaurant Abstract. The food, and service, was much more than I expected from a small hotel. With over 200 bottles of whisky to choose from I was in heaven. Our only complaint was with breakfast. Our receipt when we checked in had the breakfast hours printed on the form, so we ate there the first two days. On the third day we sat down for breakfast, and after giving our room number, we were informed that our room rate didn't include the meal. At 17 pounds each our bill increased considerably. If you stay here be sure to clarify if your breakfast is included. The location of the hotel is excellent, and don't miss a walk to the islands in the middle of the River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenmoriston Town House Inverness is a stylish four star deluxe property on the banks of the River Ness, perfectly located within the heart of the capital of the highlands it provides an impressive contrast to the cities more traditional hotels. Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind and boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with luxury and style and provides an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland's abundance of unique landmarks. The Glenmoriston Town House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Inverness Airport and only ten minutes walk from the city main line station. Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional restaurant. For a memorable culinary experience, visit our chic and stylish Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel's destination Piano Bar offers Scotland's finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Glenmoriston Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town Hotel
- Glenmoriston Town Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town House Inverness, Scotland