We had booked into a different hotel initially but walked out as soon as we looked at the room and hotel facilities which were nothing like what we had seen on the internet site.
We had travelled from Bournemouth that day for a romantic weekend. We had no where to stay and happened across the Glenmoriston Town House Hotel whilst frantically surfing the net for a solution.
We arrived a bit stressed if I'm honest!
We have nothing but praise for this hotel. We enjoyed a fabulous four days. Lovely room, fantastic food in the fine dining restaurant and the brasserie. Hard working friendly staff who make sure that your are happy with every experience at the hotel. You really can go to this hotel and have a lovely time together.
The Hotel is situated on the river bank, close to the town centre, but without all the noise from traffic and people late at night.
We will go there again and would recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Glenmoriston Town House Inverness is a stylish four star deluxe property on the banks of the River Ness, perfectly located within the heart of the capital of the highlands it provides an impressive contrast to the cities more traditional hotels. Experience unparalleled luxury in one of our 30 stylish bedrooms, designed with comfort in mind and boasting heavenly beds, delicious duvets, fluffy towels and luxury toiletries not to mention the impeccable service you'd expect! The hotel encompasses the finest in Scottish culture with luxury and style and provides an ideal base for those who wish to explore Scotland's abundance of unique landmarks. The Glenmoriston Town House is conveniently just twenty minutes from Inverness Airport and only ten minutes walk from the city main line station. Great food and wine are very much entwined in the Glenmoriston Town House experience and we offer an exceptional restaurant. For a memorable culinary experience, visit our chic and stylish Contrast Brasserie. In addition, the hotel's destination Piano Bar offers Scotland's finest whiskies from over 250 distilleries and our mixologists are constantly developing the most wonderful cocktails to tantalise even the most demanding taste buds. The Glenmoriston Town House will ensure a quality stay whether business or pleasure. Just over 3 hours from Edinburgh or Glasgow it is the perfect property for any number of occasions, be it family get together, sporting holiday, romantic escape, or just a break away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Glenmoriston Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenmoriston Town House Hotel Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town Hotel
- Glenmoriston Town Inverness
- Glenmoriston Town House Inverness, Scotland