We held a conference at the Waterside Hotel and it was a very good venue. The conference rooms were large, bright and airy and the IT equipment worked very well. The catering was good, particularly the evening conference dinner, which was excellent and the dinner tables were also set out wonderfully.
The staff were efficient, friendly and professional and made every effort towards helping us provide a successful event.
The room I stayed in was very nice. It was large and comfortable and had a lovely view of the river.
I also liked the fact that the hotel facilities are used by local groups - a great venue for visitors and locals alike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland