We stayed here for the second year as we go to the Scottish Open Golf. Clearly if our experience had not been good in 2011 we would not have returned. However this was not the case. The staff at the hotel are all very attentive and give the hotel a very pleasant atmosphere. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and are a good size. The restaurant serves a great full Scottish breakfast and the menu in the evening catered for all tastes. The hotel is situated on the bank of the River Ness and is conveniently positioned for the City Centre with its shops and good array of restaurants. All in all I would recommend this hotel to anyone else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland