Found the place using google maps, was just after 8:45pm, and the staff were more than happy to give us a table. the place was very busy and that always relaxes me when entering a new restaurant. staff were friendly and fast. menu has a wide selection. I had the black pudding and scallops... I wish I could swear on here it was that good! and main course was the salmon and the pork both fantastic. dessert was the mango cheesecake and strawberry and chocolate creme brulee, im not a fan of cheesecake but tasting the wife's it was quite nice but the brulee was perfect! 1x starter, 2x mains, 2x desserts, 2x drinks £51. I would have paid double and still have been happy with what I got for the price. Will 100% guarantee we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, HRS, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland