After leaving it rather late to book i tried several hotels in Inverness without success, However we were lucky to get an Excellent room with a view of the river Ness
The Staff were very helpful and extremely pleasant, No issues with parking
We booked a meal at the hotel restaurant, a little expensive for my liking however the food was superb and eating in the hotel was perfect for us
Breakfast was comprehensive, excellent smoked kippers yummy!
I asked for a later checkout and this was fine, allowing us to explore Inverness a little before departing
Over all a lovely warm hotel, very pleasant staff, very helpful. The room didnt have a bath however the shower unit was powerful and of a good size, the bed was very comfortable and cosy, there were two large armchairs in the room, the windows provided a great view of the river
Although at the front of the hotel it was quiet
Highly recommended over all and if i am travelling that way again I will try the Waterfront Hotel first
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland