An excellent find after a long day driving with great location on river Ness. Alison on reception was very welcoming and helpful. Room was modern, clean and an excellent shower which is always welcome.
We ate in restaurant where the food was superb, scallops to start that were cooked to perfection followed by an amazing cod fillet with seafood bisque for main. Wine was reasonably priced and again the service was great. Would certainly stay there again if visiting Inverness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HRS, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland