I was at a wedding at this hotel. The wedding was perfect my friend said the hotel was excellent at organizing the event with her. I did find the rooms a tad expensive for what they were, despite the discount for one night. But the location is great, clean. One tip to give is your reception needs to be a bit more "awake". It would have been a nice touch if an email had gone out to guests about the road being closed. We struggled 40min to find the hotel and we were not the only ones. We just caused frustration when arriving to check in. When asking directions to a restaurant the staff needs to be specific, understand that there are guests from out of town. Not just say "it's close, or next door". Besides that the food was excellent, the bar nice, the check out was easy. If I go back to Edinburgh I might try to find a better price. Also best to get the online booking fixed it has not been working for months so you have to call.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland