We stayed in The Waterside Hotel in early September. Prior to arrival we had asked if it was possible to provide a fan as the hotel doesn't have air conditioning. The room we were given was fine and turned out to be very quiet which was good. The fan was broken so the girl on reception very kindly offered to find another one. She arrived shortly after with a huge commercial type fan which was covered in grease, so obviously it was from the kitchen and when turned on absolutely stank of grease. We wheeled it out into the lobby where it remained for the 3 days were there. I have to say it wasnt the receptionists fault and it was very kind of her to go to the bother. The room was unbearably stuffy and when we opened the windows the room filled with flies.
Apart from that it was ok and the breakfast was good. Wouldn't stay there again I`m afraid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland