we stayed at the hotel for 3 nights was in room 124 very nice good size could do with refreshing but very nice. food was good and a reasonable price, service was good, receptionist very friendly along with breakfast girl warm and chatty made us feel at home very good with our daughter made her hot chocolate went out of her way to make us happy as did the reception girl. overall good stay would definitely be back the staff made it warm welcome stay. top marks to Elinor, Kelly and Shona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland