Lovely spacious room. The only downfall being the overwhelming smell of paint - headache inducing! Great service from the restaurant staff. Breakfast was scrummy however the steak I had for dinner was way to tough and chewy, not even the steak knive could cut through it - most disappointing given the price paid. The receptionist who was on over the weekend was neither welcoming or friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Loch Ness is 8 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland