From the moment we arrived (and upgraded to a suite) to the moment we departed, we had the most amazing service. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The food is unbelieveable! We have eaten at Claridges (Mr Ramsey I feel you have some stiff competition) but the food at Culloden certainly gave them a run for their money! I'm guessing the Hotel has not been renovated for some time (dusty pink walls and carpets etc) but as they look after it so well, it looks in great condition. The staff truly are this hotels crowning glory and I understand they are all local and have been with the hotel for many, many years. Many of the UK's Hotels are often let down by poor, disinterested staff and inconsistent food...However, The Culloden House Hotel excels in these areas and it really makes a huge difference between having an ok stay where you may come back, to a fantastic stay where we will definitely be back.
Honestly, I don't work there..ha ha. I was just so impressed. If you're staying in Inverness, don't bother looking around..if you can afford it, check into the Culloden House Hotel. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland