Given the very high cost we expected a top notch experience but while the building and grounds are beautiful, inside leaves much to be desired. The decor is tired and feels like it has never been renovated. It is grubby, shabby and very depressing. The beds feel old and saggy. Dinner and breakfast was a meagre affair reminiscent of the gastronomy of the 1950's. I feel like this property has seen better days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland