We got lost trying to find the hotel, but they sent someone to find us and then we followed them back. The view when you drive into the property takes your breathe away- lots of greenery, a very large lawn well manicured and a beautiful mansion in the distance. We were upgraded to a suite because of the confusion and it was beautiful. A living room and very large, well appointed bedroom.Breakfasts were included and very good, dinners were relaxing, with great service and very good food. The concierges were always attentive and helpful with our daily excursions. This truly was a wonderful find!!
PS The bagpiper played outside our window at 6pm every night!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland