The hotel has a typical ancient Scottish feeling and look, like an old country manor house.The building is old but well maintained. I could not get wi-fi in the bedroom and was subsequently upgraded to a luxury room without any arguments. The rooms are huge and very comfortable. The dining was very good and the standard of service excellent. Can reccomend this hotel if you intend staying in Inverness on holiday. Prices very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland