We stayed here for two nights during a 10 day trip to Scotland. The house and the grounds are very pretty, with birds, deer and rabbits for wildlife lovers. However, I was surprised to find litter in and around the pond. We stayed in the Garden Mansion and it was very quiet with large rooms. The furnishings and linens were a little tired and didn't compare with the rooms in the main house. We had a couple of maintenance issues, and didn't find management to be particularly responsive. Overall it was fine, but our least favorite hotel of our entire trip and not the room quality or service that I would have expected for a highly ranked hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conde Nast Gold list property, Georgian Country House which boasts first class service in the Capitol of the Scottish Highlands. Award winning cuisine, magnificent walled garden and gracious rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Culloden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Culloden House Hotel Inverness
- Culloden Hotel Inverness
- Culloden House Inverness, Scotland